- Enhanced version pack of 5: it includes 5 sizes. You can choose a suitable one to help with prying out printed items.
- Thicker neck，not bent easily：It needs to be just a bit stiffer to loosen a stubborn print, but it doesn’t damaged any of your projects your my printer bed by using it.
- Fantastic and versatile：Although it’s marketed as a 3D print removal tool, it also very useful for removing stickers and scraping the small amounts of filament you tend to get stuck on the bed from not having a level bed, and it helped remove the painters tape residue left from the tape. Works very well to remove freshly printed parts
- Durable and stiff: Note that this isn’t made for prying the print off the bed like you would use a putty knife. It’s more for sliding under the print and unsticking as you go, or perhaps slipping the middle under the print and “sawing” the print off. It’s thin and flimsy which lets it get under the print, but not TOO flimsy – it’s also thick enough to be durable, assuming you aren’t prying. Prying would definitely ruin this tool. This tool is that much better than trying to use something else
- Flexible and effective：This 3D Print Removal Tool works super well. A must have for a 3D printer. It’s great for getting prints off your print surface without damaging their bases. It is very simple and extremely effective. Seems to be very well constructed and the blade is flexible but doesn’t get bent up easily; it has a very flat top which makes removing models really easy